Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia 6790 Smart Phone Discount

aggiegirl12:I bought this phone for $200 plus tax and I immediately had problems with it. It would turn off right in the middle of calls, the screen would randomly go black, and sometimes the web browser wouldn't work. Within 30 days I wanted to return it to the store, so I called the Straight Talk customer service number but they said not to return it. They said they would give me some trouble shooting steps and if that didn't work I could return it to them and they would replace it for me. The steps they gave me helped for a little while, but then it started messing up again. Of course, now it was too late to return it to the store. I called Straight Talk again and they basically told me it was too bad. So I basically wasted $200 on a phone that only lasted a few months. This was the worst phone and phone service I've ever had.



 Reggie J. Doe "t.doe" (Florida,USA) :The Web is slow at best. It is nothing like a smartphone in this aspect. I don't really know how to explain the differences you'd just have to experience it yourself, all I know is that I don't really like it.
- The camera is useless. There is no auto-focus feature, so taking photos of anything close up is pointless. Your subject would have to be well more than arms length away, so I can't take pics of myself or of anything I hold in my hands (like those bar code things that you scan with your phone and it shows you more details about that item.... Won't work).
- The keyboard is tiny. I don't have the smallest of hands, so it took me a bit to get used to it and not pressing 2 buttons at a time. Also there is no visible number pad on the screen of the phone so if you had to dial a number like 1 800 DIAL US NOW, you wouldn't know which number key corresponds with which letter (This happens to me more often than not).



Oommma (GA, USA) :Not sure if the dropped calls are a phone issue or a Straightalk issue...I just know they are an issue. I been using the phone for over 3 months and drop about 1 in 5 calls. When I contacted provider they felt it was the phone and sent a new one out. Same problem. I feel like I've gone back in time 10 years. The Nokia 6790 is an okay phone if you're not a person that has to have the newest gadget. However, pairing it with StraightTalk means dropped calls to the point of embarrassment. I'm saving money, but there is a cost.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét