Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia C6 Unlocked Discount

AA Misra :This is my third Nokia phone and as usual I am very satisfied with this phone.I brought this phone when it had no reviews. Just after buying the phone, I saw some negative reviews after I purchased but still thought of giving it a try. I am happy I did not return it without trying it myself.

The basic features of this phone are really great. It has excellent signal strength and sound clarity. Also touch screen works quite fast and it is very easy to use just like other Nokia phones. The only issue with the phone is the memory which is 2GB but can be extensible up to 16GB. If you use maps, your memory will get exhausted very fast. The camera and music players are also very good.



Eternal Howl (KS, USA) :This is my first smart phone. In the past, I've always opted for cheap and typically prepaid, but after finding I could not call an international cellphone with my cheap Tracfone, and a major disaster had occurred in the country I was flying to, I decided that having a phone that would not work in the country I was heading to, nor the ability to make cellular contact, if I chose, it was time to upgrade.

I can now make international calls to cell phones and landlines. Because the phone was unlocked, it gave me the option to choose what phone I wanted in my price range and to choose between the GSM cell providers. The wireless works great. I can use the wireless feature to access my email and other web functions without having to get charged by a wounded bull (ATT) for traffic. The qwerty keyboard is better than many I have ever seen. The keys are a lot bigger, but the phone is still smaller than the latest HTC models.


Kingmonkey (Los Angeles, CA):I want to do a quick comparison between the Nokia C6-00 and Android phones, specifically Samsung Nexus S by Google. I've been using the Google android phone for the past 11 months and it did EVERYTHING I needed it to do from paying for Starbucks coffee using a Starbucks app so I didn't need to carry my Starbucks card around and accessing multiple MS Exchange accounts to the interface and OS being slick and nimble as well as Google directions/mapping/GPS; the MAJOR downside to smartphones such as Android and others is the fact that they are battery drainers because of the intense use of power for the OS and display especially. I could not last more than 6-8 hours on Android and this is with setting the Display to the lowest brightness at all times which is a pain when outdoors in bright sunlight. That was the ONLY issue with my Android. Anyway, it did everything I needed so I stuck with it. Until recently the sounds stopped working. So I sold it and now I am back with Nokia.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét