I really became tired of toys posing as phones. How many of you are sick of smart phones which fail the basic premise of being a phone? I know I am and that's what brought me back to Nokia. Simply put, Nokia makes the best phones.
There's a myriad of criticisms I could throw at Nokia, more specifically Symbian. But despite it's short comings, it still manages to offer a compelling device in the E6. Any criticisms you read about the E6's email handling are absolutely true. It's rubbish. However, I have found ProfiMail which brings the power of desktop email clients to the mobile platform better than anything else. Its UI is questionable, but it's an excellent email client. I've never seen a client that handles IMAP boxes this well with incredibly fast and accurate searching. So if you're considering the E6 just go ahead and factor in the $24.99 to include ProfiMail in the price.
ComputerGenius "Amazonreviewer" (Temecula CA usa):So I basically buy a phone a month. Androids, lg's, samsungs, every nokia (except the n8 and n9 - no keyboards) and I keep praying that one will be the one. This e6 is it so far, even with the most serious Nokia problem ever.
why? because so many other things have been fixed - but not all.
I will try to list all issues with e6 especially as compared to older e72, e63, n97, n97mini, e7, astound (c7)
This e6 does have Anna from factory. Only 8gb of internal mem. SDhc slot. Ultra fast boot up, screen shows main screen in about 10 seconds, tho it does continue to load more in background such as bluetooth and wireless (wifi) connection. Very handy since you will experience random reboots (biggest problem ever! with any nokia!) Reboots happen most often when using the gps and phone is not mounted in a shockproof mount!
Gustavo Ariel Faza (Buenos Aires, Argentina):Had this baby for 2 weeks now and it is great, highly recommended if you like this kind of form factor. I've had (touch wood) none of the software problems other posters have listed such as random reboots or freezes, but I keep 3rd party apps to a minimum, so maybe that's got a lot to do with it. Love it so far. Here are some pros and cons:


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét