Wooo "Caffene/Whiskey junkie" (San Diego, CA USA) :For those who don't want to renew your contract, this is a wonderful unlocked GSM phone with quite a lot of feature at a very reasonable price.
Before I get started, there is one point to keep in mind. This is an unlocked phone. There is some configuring that has to be done in order to get internet and MMS working with your provider. Nokia used to have a site that would send carrier specific info to the phone, but I believe they have taken it down. You may have to search forums and/or call your carrier customer support for this one. Call and SMS will work "out of box", but anything internet dependent will require some fiddling.
Promise Jones "Promise Jones" (honolulu Hawaii):This phone is amazing. I have had this phone for about a month and it is all that I hoped it would be. I go to the gym daily and it was cumbersome taking my mp3 player and my cell phone to work out. Now, with his Nokia, I just grab it and go. I have my phone and an MP3 player all in one. I love it.
Peter Landy "treeclaw" (Niskayuna, NY USA) :Got this phone today. Right out of the box it appeared impressive, pleasing to eye and touch. Tried to get the back cover off according to the manual's instructions but it was no go. Finally I got my jeweler's screw driver out to try prying around the edges. Fortunately without damage, I've discovered what the manual omitted from their instructions. You have to pry up, gently, the lower back case with a blade or tiny screw driver before pushing down and sliding it out. The bottom part of the cover has two prong like tabs which will prevent you from sliding it until you pry it up first. Having survived this part of the struggle then I proceeded to install the simm card and battery. Looking at the manual again I tried to flip up the simm door and it just fell out. It appears the simm door was already damaged and was just pressed in there hoping to pass for the sale. So I never got past this part and requested a return RMA label from Amazon. The simm door and back cover definitely could use a more robust design. In my humble opinion, while this phone offers lots of pleasing features, Nokia dropped the ball.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét