Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia X2-01 Discount

Robert A.:Ok, I have had this phone for about 4 months now and figure I would write my first ever Amazon review about it. I bought it mainly because I am currently studying abroad in Australia and needed a sim card phone since I'm usually on Verizon when I am in the states. Anyways, here goes my review:

Talking:
Does everything you need it to do. Speakers are crisp and clean and I haven't had trouble hearing who I'm talking to. Neither has the person I'm talking to had trouble hearing what I've been saying as long as I have service. Clear call quality, and I guess that's all you can really say about it.

Texting/Keyboard:
Great QWERTY keyboard, but I figure that for people with big hands the buttons may be too small. They're perfectly fine for me but took like a week or so to get used to since I had a bigger QWERTY keyboard before, but for the small thin size of the phone, the QWERTY keyboard is definitely effective. The buttons are very tactile and reactive and I haven't had much trouble with it after a week of getting used to it. It can separate texts into conversations between people, rather than listing out the received/sent texts in the order they were received/sent. Usually its rare to find a feature like that in cheap phones and its definitely a plus. There is a dedicated text button on the front that makes getting to your inbox really simple. Overall, a great texting phone.


Kinetix50 "---kinetix50" (Bay Area, California):This phone is great for people who want an awesome, full-featured phone but don't have a 3G plan. I don't have one, and I just wanted a phone that would be good for texting people and playing music. The screen is nice and bright, and provides excellent visibility in sunlight. Since this phone is part of Nokia's "X" series, it has a lot of emphasis on the music playing aspect of mobile phone use. I must say, the media player is stellar. The sound quality is great, it supports many codecs, and there's even a 5 band custom equalizer (which, when tuned just right, can make this phone sound amazing). The phone only comes with 55 mb of onboard storage, the this is easily and cheaply expandable because it sports a MicroSD card slot. I picked up an 8GB micro sdhc card for twelve bucks on Amazon.com (Kingston 8 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SDC4/8GB).


SteveBaugh :MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING WORKS ON AT&T. It took some setting up, and the people at the AT&T store were absolutely unhelpful, but just google how to set it up on this phone, and once you find the recommended settings, it just takes some looking around through various menus in the phone in both the phone/connectivity settings and the messaging settings to find where to enter the right info. There's no one menu for all the multimedia messaging settings you need, but keep looking and fiddling around, and you'll figure it out.

The phone itself is pretty fast and I don't have any complaints about the software. The conversations feature with messaging is also incredibly useful.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét